T6C is renoved body with 11.6 KG useful load. Foldable arms and propellers gives it’s users mobility and freedom.
Dual redundant GPS/Glonass receivers, allows the device far better position control and less GPS black outs.
Long flight time maintained by optimized esc-programming and lightweight body. Even though body is lighter, with it’s metal structure inside, it’s stronger than it’s precedessors.
With it’s patent pending folding mechanism, it can fit into a small rugged pelicase. It’s folded dimensions is 450x300x180mm, unfolded dimensions is 730x680x400mm.
21″ Folded propellers make sure ready to fly time is less than 60 seconds.
Smart and Fast charger unit can charge all the batteries in less than 60 minutes.
There are 4 control unit options;
- TR-03 C Band Video Receiver Integrated Handheld Type.
- TR-04 C Band Video Receiver Integrated with Panasonic Toughpad
- TR-05 C Band Case Type, Video Receiver Integrated with Computer Control.
- Standard 2.4 Ghz Proportional
Like all other Tulpar drones, with T-Bus port and quick fit adapters, loads can be exchanged in seconds.
Civilian versions does not include the fire control computer.
3 Different cameras can be manageable. 2 in the front and one in the lower load.
|Weight w/Batteries||5650 gr|
|Flight Time with TG01 Gimbal||45 Minutes|
|Video Transmitter||Integrated Analog or Digital|
|Working Frequency||C Band|
|Max Load||11.6 Kg|
|Flight time with Max Load||18 Minutes|
|All Wheather Package||Included|
- Patent Pending One Click Camera Mount
- Patent Pending Folding Mechanism
- Smart Charging System
- T-Bus Common Load Control System
- Adapter to use standard Li-Po batteries
- Tactical Rugged Pelicase
- Aluminum Alloy Rugged Structure