Tulpar D103 is easily deployable, medium range, medium load, compact drone.
Ithas a special coating which is resistant to laser anti-drone systems. Foldable design makes the carrying into the field very easy one-man operation. Firm body designed for harsh conditions.
- Motors: 4
- Props: 18 inch
- Flight Time: 30 mins
- Max Takeoff Weight: 12 Kg
- Ready to Flight: Under 60 secs.
- Standard onboard Camera: Analog Forward Positioned Camera with integrated illumination.
- Standard Range 8-18 km.
- Range: 35km.
- All Wheather Package to use the UAV under heavy rain conditions.
- Standard T-Bus Serial Port for communicating with Launchers and other Tulpar Loads.
- Redundant Power Supply Unit
- Video Receiver Integrated Remote Control Unit
- Anti-Laser Coating
- Foldable Arms and landing gear.
- Carrying Hard Case
- High Tech Li-Ion Battery Pack
- Battery Charge Station
- Foldable Propellers
- Multi-Frequency Jammer Free Control System – Range 10 – 75km.
- HD Standard Camera 1080p and HD Video transfer system up to 5km.
- HD or Analog Video Recording System
What Can Additional Devices carry?
- Tear Gas Cartridge
- Multi Launcher for AP Ammunition
- Loud Speaker Module
- Additional Illumination Module